Monday, July 20, 2020

Sunday Stories (29)

This will short and sweet. This is a reminder for me. I hope for you too. Tonight God reminded me that my questions always get answered if I just listen. Not the same moment, or day, or even week but the answers show up and land so easy it could only be God. Even when the answer is not what I want. God's voice is clear.
I asked God a question a few days ago. I asked the question out loud and let the words float in the air. I didn't forget I asked the question but I released it and moved on. Tonight while conversing with friends one of them made a statement that was my answer. She couldn't have known. But I was looking for an answer because I knew one was there.
Tonight I am just saying thank You, to God. For listening. For reminding me that my concerns matter. That I matter. That we are in this thing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment