Friday, July 24, 2020

THIS COMBINE. WRITTEN POEM. 12" x 18" $20. PayPal jahazainabu@gmail.com. Zelle jahazainabu@gmail.com, cash app $JahasArt, Venmo JahasArt

This combine

Will you embrace me at my worst
In the everyday moments
When we process life
Is there a space
We can carve out together
And still be
Divine

What is there in your toolbox
To build a way to forgive
When your ego wants its way
What then
About our whole selves
And the space there within

What is special
What is to be treasured
To what do we give attention
What do we call
The energy between us
Now

Where is the opportunity
To let me in
To let me love
The way that I love

Tell me your story
About the electricity of love
What do you hold
What do you let go

Can we break the power of our scorecards
You don't owe me a thing
Our debts are paid in full
See me
See me just as I am
Hear me
Listen to everything I need

What now
Is there a tomorrow for us
Again

No comments:

Post a Comment