Friday, July 24, 2020

HARMONY. WRITTEN POEM. 12" x 18" $20 PayPal jahazainabu@gmail.com, Zelle jahazainabu@gmail.com, cash app $JahasArt, Venmo JahasArt

SOLD!

Harmony
Hold my hand
In this holy conversation
This whisper to the moon
She will tuck our secrets
Safe in the surrender of her great release
Dream
With me
About us
About resembling God
Talk to me
About this kind of joy
Wash hope over my eyes
Massage color into my bones
This is my best destiny
Don't I look like a prayer to you
Can't you feel the sun on my breath
There is nothing more beautiful to chase
There is no fame better
Than being known by the sky
What do you hold sacred
Are you as kind as the daisies under our feet
Are you patient
Do you love your life
Can we move through the world
Guided by the wishes of our ancestors
To be our greatest selves
Together

No comments:

Post a Comment