Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Time trigger release

One of the areas of my life where I want a breakthrough is my anxiety around time. I get incredibly stressed when I am running late or late for anything. ANYTHING. So what usually happens is that I'm like an hour early for everything. EVERYTHING. The anxiety takes over my mind and body. It's crazy! My thoughts are angry and negative, my. body is tense, my driving is erratic. It's not a pretty picture. I had that experience today. Some situations I cannot control and there are times that life would have it that I am late. I cannot spin into a tizzy every time. I just can't.

I create a new reality in stressful situations around time. I am calm. I am breathing deeply. My mind is clear. My thoughts and intentions are pure. I am safe. Those around me are safe.

And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment