Sunday, July 26, 2020

Now

Today I celebrate being in alignment with Spirit. I celebrate being in the flow of happiness and generosity. Love and money and peace flow to me and through me. I am thankful for long work hours and results at the end of the day. I release hustle energy and glide easily into the vast ocean of abundance where there are endless apples and hugs and dolla dolla bills y'all. I rest my worries in palms of the great I Am. I let go of any notion that anyone has ever done anything to me. There is no one to forgive. I am too tired and out of pointing fingers anyway. I have been hurt many times because people have acted out of fear and ignorance and hate. Many others in my destructive path of fear, hate, ignorance, ego have been hurt too. Let's call it even now. This body cannot carry hate the way it used to. And thank God. Don't twist it though. I still keep my distance. I still see you. Just not as my enemy. Anymore. You are your enemy battling yourself and I choose not to be in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment