Saturday, February 16, 2013

A poem a day for 2013 - day 47 - Fluid

I am not a crooked 
To be straightened 
Like denim
Like leather
Cracked 
Old 
Folded
Am not a twisted 
To be untangled
Pressed straight
Permed forever into submission
I am more a braid
A body split in three
Wrapping round every part of myself
To hold this goddess
This artist
This lover of all things with knocking heart
Or story to share
So what I cry sometimes
The flowers don't mind
Every other somebody's black eye
Makes me weep
I am wired that way I think
Besides, these my tears not yours
What never mind should it make you
I am not a broken
Begging your repair
I have smile
Got laugh so loud and free
This belly shake so up and down 
All the funny I seen
You can't fix a 
Not broken thing as me

No comments:

Post a Comment