Sunday, July 21, 2019

Art show. L. A. Work.

10:15am. Los Angeles. I spent the night at George and Alisha's because I worked in Inglewood yesterday and have to work there today. Work yesterday was easy and I'm hoping for another easy day. I posted on Facebook yesterday that I was looking for a place to have an art show next month and a friend of Wil's who lives in Valencia commented that I could have it at her house. I was there years ago to see Wil. That was a blessing. We are working out the details now. Gotta get some more paintings done. I need to sell some art today because I'm running low on gas money and money period. Money will come. I have enough gas to get back to Palmdale tonight and I don't have to be back in the city until Tuesday. I'll sell some work by then. I'm going to get out of here and go to work. Have a good day today.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment