Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Sleep. Family. Peace.

10:32am. Palmdale. I didn't sleep well last night. Hardly at all. Got some clarity on a family relationship that had me up. I don't want to say here because well, family. I don't really have high hopes that it will be cool again. Maybe cordial, but not a relationship I will ever feel safe in again. If I ever did. I'm not in a place where I want to talk. Or listen. Maybe that will change but right now this is how I feel. Thinking about going to The Stage tonight. For some reason I thought yesterday was Wednesday and that it was last night. I'm straight now though. I don't know if it's wise to go though. I spent money on art supplies yesterday and I'm low on gas. Also, I have to be in L.A. for work on Saturday. I don't know. I'll figure it out. Actually though, I get paid this weekend so maybe I will go down there. It might be an opportunity to sell some art, which I really need to do. I'm afraid sitting here might have me go into a tailspin. I've been doing so good managing the depression. I am so thankful to God that I haven't been ill and crippled like that lately. Well, not sure what I'm going to do today besides create something and try to love myself best I can. Also gonna try to have a good day today and I hope you have one too.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment