Saturday, July 20, 2019

Morning. Tasha. Work.

9:38am. Palmdale. I'm feeling good this morning. I work this evening in Inglewood and want to get some painting done before I go. I bought some art supplies yesterday from Hobby Lobby. I was headed to Michael's but passed it and went to Hobby instead. I like that place better because they have more of a variety of canvas panels I like. Also, I got a good sale.

Last night Tasha came over and I'm so glad she did. Tasha is Tonya's sister. We are first cousins. Our birthdays are a month apart and we look like twins. Right down to the freckles. I feel like I'm looking at myself when I look at her. We have always been close. We talked, ate and drank until about midnight when she went home. She lives close by. I am so blessed to be around my people.

I am going to start painting now and getting ready for this work weekend. I hope you have a great day.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment