Monday, July 29, 2019

OITNB. Home. Creating.

3:40pm. Palmdale. I feel good today. I've been inside all day and don't have plans to leave soon. I said I was going to go walking this morning. Morning came and I changed plans to this evening. I might change plans to tomorrow. Thankfully I don't have to meet in Pasadena tomorrow. Mike called to let me know of the change this morning. I do enjoy meeting and writing with them but filling up my tank so often ain't a joke and right now I only have gas enough for one back and forth trip to L.A. Hopefully I sell some art soon. I don't get paid from work until Saturday so I'm gonna have to make this money and gas last. In other news, I just finished watching Orange is the new Black on Netflix and I enjoyed the final season. I ICE scenes were disturbing but then what people have to go through dealing with that situation is disturbing. I'm glad they didn't try to paint a happy spin on it. Well, one of the characters came out ok but she had to go through a lot. I have some writing to do and I'm gonna get to it. I hope you have a good day today.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment