Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Art sale. New money goal. Long day.

9:02am. Los Angeles. I have a lot to do today. Wednesdays are my long days and today will be an even longer Wednesday. Uraeus and I have somewhere to go this morning before I start work. Then I work from 12pm to 6:30pm with a client then I'm going to head to The World Stage where I will be selling paintings. I really hope to make some sales tonight. I'm going to post a 50% off sale today. I don't usually post sales until 5pm if I haven't met my money goal for the day but today I don't want to push it too close so I'm going to post early. Also, when I post sales they are only for people in Southern California but today it's for everyone. I'm doing this for a couple of reasons. One is because I need to get some money today and the other is because I raised my daily money goal. I'm about to get up and get ready. I hope you have a good day today.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment