Saturday, September 21, 2019

Blessings. Alfreda. Rest day.

9:29pm. Los Angeles. I am feeling incredible right now. I had a fabulous day today! Alfreda blessed me with some SUPER bad clothes! Y'all not ready for how I'm about to be styling. But that's ok. You will deal. She also blessed me with some life altering wisdom. I often say how I am closer to my dreams. I said that to her today. In the most gentle way she said "No, you are in your dream right now." And that nugget landed on me like a trash bag of honey dipped feathers and I will never wash them off. Because it's true, I am living my dream right now. The rest of our conversation is between us but know that I was richly blessed today. The other blessing came later on. I usually work on Saturdays at 5 but the other caregiver called me and said that he would take my shift today! Hello long nap! So I'm here now, getting ready to go to bed, again. Tomorrow is my long day with my client. I'll be there from 12pm - 9pm. I pray we have a good day together. I heard he was a bit of a handful today. I hope he rests well tonight. I hope you do too.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment