Monday, September 16, 2019

Morning. Money. Full day.

9:57am. Los Angeles. I'm feeling good this morning. I woke up to sales in my inbox and money in my PayPal. God is faithful. I'm looking at another long day today but that's ok. I'm with a client from 12pm to 4:30pm then I head straight to USC to teach my class. Class starts at 6 but I have to be there at 5. I hope I need to sell some art today. Really need to sell a few pieces because I need some canvases and paint. I have a little paint but I'm all out of canvases. It will happen. It will.

I slept so good last night. So good. I needed it too. I did have a dream though that I was out somewhere trying to sell my books. Linda and Wyatt Underwood were with me too. We were mad hustling some books! It's funny now. The dream wasn't funny though.

Well, it's after 10 now and I need to leave here by 11. Let me get myself together. I hope you have a good day today. I intend to.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment