Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Work. Missing charger. Suspended license.

10:09am. Inglewood. I'm at work now. I can't find the charger to my computer and my battery is running low! I don't know where it could be. Gonna search the car again but I don't know why it would be separated from the computer. Anyway, I get off at 2 and have to go to the DMV after because my license is suspended and I have to get that taken care of because they cancelled my insurance because of it. I've been putting off taking care of it and I can't any longer. I get stopped around doing things like that for some reason. Well, I gotta handle it though.

In better news, I'm in a good cycle of abundance. I woke up this morning with money from a book sale in my PayPay. Book sales aren't a whole lotta money but money is still money and I am thankful. Hopefully I sell a painting today. Of course I'm also open to getting money from other sources. God is faithful. I hope you have a good day today. I plan to.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment