Friday, September 20, 2019

Work. Client. Money goal.

8:32am. Los Angeles. Feeling all right this morning. I work this morning at 10. I don't remember when I get off. I don't know why I don't remember my off times but at least I'm there on time. I'm praying for a good day. Praying my client has a good day. I do pray for her. For her comfort and peace. It's already a good day for me. I'm very close to meeting my money goal for the day. Just waiting for some PayPal transactions to clear and I'm getting paid from one of my clients. Maybe I should set my goal higher because I need to get some art supplies. I still don't have any canvases and I need to produce some new work. I'll get what I need. I'm not going to worry about it. I need to head out in about forty-five minutes so I'm going to try to rest for another twenty. I hope you have a good day. I intend to.


No comments:

Post a Comment