Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Long day. Court fees. License.

9:25am. Los Angeles. I'm feeling all right this morning. Still a little tired though but once I get going I'll be better. I have another full day today. I've been having those lately. I have to slow down because I need to rest. One of my triggers to falling into a depression is working too many full days in a row like this. I have a client today from 12pm to 6pm and then I'm selling art tonight at The Stage at 7:30. My spirit is good though.

I went to the DMV yesterday to find out what I have to do to lift the suspension from my license. The clerk said I just have to go to court to clear up the ticket and pay the court fees and then pay the DMV $55. I don't know what the court fees are going to be but I think the ticket was like $180 something and then they will add on whatever fees there are for being late and then whatever else they charge for. But at least I can start the process of making payments to the court. Thing is though I'm not going to have time to go to court until maybe Thursday next week. I'll get there. Well, I'm about to get up. I hope you have a good day today. I intend to.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment