Monday, September 23, 2019

Night. Work. Class.

10:21pm. Los Angeles. I am home now from a good long day. I worked with my client from 12pm to 3pm and then taught my class from 6pm to 9pm then had a staff meeting after class. The day was long but it was also lovely. My client gave me flowers in a beautiful vase today just because. I felt...appreciated. Class was so good tonight some of my students stayed after to give me a hug. Now that was awesome. I am really trying to create a safe and brave space in the room and it is working. We shared some stories that have been buried pretty deep. I REALLY dig this group. Well, I'm home now and need a shower and some tv time. I much prefer posting in this blog in the morning, like I usually do, but this morning I had to leave at 6:45 and I still can't get into this blog on my phone so most days I have to wait until I get home to post. That's cool though. Anyway, I hope you get some good rest tonight. Hope I do too.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment