Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Salt

My body is the moon tonight
Full and unashamed
My body has been landed on by a man whether you believe it or not
A flag was planted
I have not been the same since
It did not make me a woman

2. I am a pile of salt
A bottle of Lorazepam
A spoon of cocaine

3. My body is good for you
It moves oceans
It moves the water in you
I control your mood
I am super bad

My body will not be ignored
Not even in the dark
I am screaming
I am here, bitches

Watch me glow
Watch my titties fall
All this milk flood the land

6. When you cannot see me
I am behind the clouds
The mountains
I be on my shit sometimes
Life gets to me too

7. I do not apologise for not being sun

8. My beauty will not be ignored
Hold your head up when you pray

9. My body is mine
You cannot touch me
You may only admire

10.

No comments:

Post a Comment