Wednesday, March 27, 2019

You ain't nothin'

I know shame when I see it
I know a black eye under make up under glasses
When it slithers in a room
I know the smell of a punch in the gut
The slap on a face
The squeeze on an arm

Because you ain't nothin'
Because you can't cook
Because the food was late
Because he looked bad in front of his friends

I know that hole in the wall was meant for you
I know you pray to make it home on time
Gotta be there on time

Bitch, where you been
Bitch, it don't take that long to go to the store
Bitch, fuck your feelings
Bitch, dry them tears

Because ain't nobody never got time for what you got

Because you ain't never gon be nothin'
Because you ain't going nowhere
Because you ain't cute
Because you better take what I give you
Because you better like it

Dont let him be drunk tonight
Don't let him hit me tonight
Don't let him call me a lazy cunt in front of the kids tonight

I see a prayer all over you
I see hope fading fast
I see you staring at the gun

I know you are planning for just the right
Time

No comments:

Post a Comment