Friday, March 15, 2019

Dream

I had a crazy dream last night
About nighttime and outside and bridges and streetlights
I don't know

But I was ok
Then all a sudden I wasn't
And I was on a bike and I was peddling fast but I still too late
A Los Angeles late
And they done towed away my car
And I was going across the bridge
Then the woman
The crazy bitch
Crazy Chinese bitch on my handlebars
Told me I wasn't never gon make it on time
And that was all I could take
What the fuck does she know
About what what I can do
Story of my life
Somebody telling me what I can do and what I ain't able

Then somebody had to suck somebody's dick
And maybe that's too much for a poem about a dream
I don't know
And what do you know
I coulda had a dick
Bitch made me so mad
I'm doing the best I can
She tell me I can't do it
I pulled it out right then
Told her
Bitch you gon suck my dick

And I told you it was a crazy dream
What do you know
What do you know about a poem
About a poem about a dream
A crazy nighttime dream

You don't know

Then I woke up and I didn't feel so good
And this was one of those times
Like a guy I dated long time ago
Told me he hated the way I would disappear some times
Go somewhere far away
My body be sitting right
But I be gon

What the fuck I care about
What all he hate
What he know about the voices in my head
About fighting off taking all the pills
The fuck he know
About what I have to do

Maybe I couldn't write a poem
Because I have to write
To get it out my head
What the fuck do you know
About what kind of space that I can hold
You don't know nothing
Maybe I'm the smartest woman you know
Maybe I'm trying to get somewhere fast
Peddeling hard as I can go
Doing the best that I can do
Then a crazy dream
Got me getting all these words up out my head
You don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment