Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Hustle

Will work for food
Will fuck for money
Will suck for a shower and a night out
Anal for a months rent
I will be your pretty girl

I will call you Daddy
You can be my Superman
Keep me safe off the ground

Do you know concrete women like me
Do you know how we live
Do you know what we do for a tampon
A cheeseburger
A shake

I will kiss you slow
I will wear my hair long
You want a skinny woman
You wanna see how fast I skinny

You seen me before
Women like me
Sleeping on bus stops, under trees, no shoes
I clean up well
I pretty up nice
I fuck real good
I have given up on this life
Can't you tell

Tell me what you want me to be and I'll be
Tell me what to say
Take me to your place
I'll sit nice and quiet

Do you want a queen
Do you want a whore
Do you want a slut or a cunt

Do you want me spread all over your body
Do you want to know how I got here
Do you want to know my story

Will you give me a hug
Some fries
May I keep the change
Will you save my life

No comments:

Post a Comment