Friday, March 22, 2019

Pomona. Rent. Stroke.

Friday, March 22, 2019 6:04pm. Pomona. Home.

It's been a long two days. I went with my mother yesterday to Las Vegas because we had to meet up with my uncle regarding some paperwork she needed him to sign about blah blah blah. My mother and I shared the driving duty but I was still tired. Plus I'm so stressed out right now.

I tried to use yesterday as a time to have some good one on one time with my mother and we did enjoy each other's company. Just for me it seems like EVERYTHING is due right now. Water, rent, lights...and everything is due like next week.

What's crazy is I've been applying for jobs and going on interviews and getting turned down left and right. Hell, I even applied at McDonald's and they turned me down. It must be me. Part of me feels like I'm jinxed on getting a job or something but there's another part that knows that with these really high up and really low down spells I have I don't know what job I can hold on to. I do have my teaching job at USC that I've had almost six years and I've been with WomanPreach almost ten years. And I've had some college gigs. So, some money is coming in. Also, Uraeus is working. Just still, next week is a hard money week.

A long time good friend of my mine just had a stroke this past Sunday. A bad one. He's still in hospital now receiving our thoughts and prayers. When I think about him and also a WomanPreach sister just had a stroke and is in hospital also. When I think about them I get scared or at least a little nervous because I don't want to stroke out stressing about what I have to come up with. I don't know how it's gonna happen but it's gonna because I sure don't want to be homeless again with Uraeus. Or by myself for that matter.

Ok let me get off of this blog and make and allow some things to happen.

I hope you're well.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment