Thursday, March 7, 2019

Violation

Thursday, March 7, 2019 3:01pm. Pomona. Home.

In January Uraeus and I moved out here to Pomona. Shortly after we moved in while the car was parked inside the gate very close to the front steps, someone broke in the car and stole some things. This has made me feel uncomfortable sometimes being alone here, even in the day. I'm more and more comfortable the longer I'm here but sometimes I get that uneasy feeling. I had it earlier when Uraeus left for work but I feel better right now. I've been a little uneasy period lately so it wasn't just the robbery although that didn't help. But like I said, I'm good right now. I just had to go through a process where I'm used to being alone again.

I'm cleaning up now and hanging pictures on the walls and slowly making this my home. It's temporary though because we're both trying to make our way to L.A. But we are gonna be home while we're here.

I hope you're doing well.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment