Sunday, April 19, 2020

Evening

4:27pm. Home. I woke up this morning feeling angry. Woke up remembering times I didn't use my voice to defend myself. People I kept in my life who mistreated me. I also woke up thankful that I love myself more. Protect myself more. I am enjoying my memoir writing class but it is hella triggering. I am past the points of my story that I have told a million times. I am dealing with situations that happened beyond those points. Next Saturday is the last day of the class and I have a lot more writing to do. I plan to work on it today. I am dealing with complicated relationships with my family. My family members are not good at expressing love. They aren't. They express love through money but emotionally they are unavailable people. I understand though. My grandparents were emotionally unavailable. We are a very polite group. I have grown to be bothered by the politeness. Gonna get to some more writing. I hope y'all are well.

No comments:

Post a Comment