Monday, April 20, 2020

Morning

8:32am. Home. Thankfully I plan to be inside all day today. I have art I need to mail out today but I will do it tomorrow when I take Uraeus to work instead. I don't really go out unless I have to. I try to plan all of my trips around the times I take and pick up Uraeus. I feel okay this morning. I need to get some money. I think I'm going to create a new collection of poetry. I think I want to create one on love. So like, 100 poems and stories on love. I don't know. Something. I have a phone appointment with my therapist today at 3. I'm looking forward to it. Been flooded with emotions lately and could use her insight. I also need to call my cousin Darius today. He's been on my mind. I talk to his brother Deon often and his mother but he and I never talk. I don't know why now but it's on my mind so I need to jump on it. I hope you all are having a good day so far. It's early I know. I hope the sun is out where you are. I hope you are loving yourselves and doing your best to love your lives. Let's all hang in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment