Monday, April 20, 2020

New e collection coming!

So far, I have two e collections of poems and stories. One is 100 POEMS AND STORIES and the other is PRAISE FOR THIS NOW, this one is also 100 poems and stories (not the same poems/stories as the first one) it also includes prayers and musings and the content and language is appropriate for all ages. They are $10 each and the files will be sent via email with twenty-four hours of purchase.
I am creating a new collection today. 100 poems and stories all about love. I don't know what it will be called yet but I'll let you know when it's ready for order. I hope you like it though. I am thankful for years and years of journals to pull poems from at this time.
You can order my collections via PayPal jahazainabu@gmail.com, Zelle jahazainabu@gmail.com, cash app $JahasArt, Venmo JahasArt

No comments:

Post a Comment