Saturday, April 25, 2020

Evening

6:37pm. Home. Today is my last class of the writing workshop I am taking. It was a great blessing and I am going to continue working on my project. I am glad I invested in this class. Glad I did the work. Michael Datcher is a great teacher and writer. I think he is creating a one on one course for students who wish to continue. I do for sure. Having accountability partners has kept me going with the project. I have started this project many times and have stopped each time. I feel encouraged this time to go on. I leave in about twenty minutes to pick Uraeus up from work. I have lost twenty-two pounds so far during COVID-19! I am super happy about that. I want to get under two hundred pounds. Gonna jump off now to finish cleaning. Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment