Monday, April 27, 2020

Evening

5:19pm. Home. This day has gone by so fast. I was supposed to have a call with my therapist. I don't know what happened. Hope everything is ok. I was looking forward to talking to her today. I am well. This morning I mailed off a painting. I also sold a painting. I will deliver it tonight. Also mailed off a book and Uraeus's taxes. I took him to work and rushed home for my call that didn't happen. I posted my art on Fb / IG like I usually do on Mondays. It takes the whole day usually. I started at midnight this time though. I broke my rule. I close shop from midnight to 4am. I only worked until 1 so it wasn't that bad. Still, I want to honor my rest time. A few days ago a made a goal list. Ten goals. I look at it everyday since I made it to see if I have done at least one thing to get closer to achieving those goals. Everyday I have. I am appreciating the distance I have gone with the baby steps I have taken. I did a Zoom show yesterday that went really well. Got paid for it too. I love doing shows and getting and not leaving home. I have an interview on Instagram tonight at 8. It's 5:26 now. I'm going to try to take a quick nap before then. I have to rush out of here soon after the interview is over to pick Uraeus up from work. I hope you are well.

No comments:

Post a Comment