Tuesday, May 7, 2019

HIPPA

Annoyed.

I called my caseworker because I haven't received an appointment with a therapist. The last time I spoke with my doctor I requested a therapist and he agreed I see one. All appointments like this are set up with caseworker. I called him a week ago and didn't get a call back. I called today and he answered the phone.

Me: I need to get an appointment to see a therapist.

Him: About what?

Me: Therapist stuff.

Him: I need more information.

Me: The doctor already said I could see therapist.

Him: Why don't you come in and see m

Me: No. I don't want to drive all the way from Pomona to see you to tell you what what I want to talk to the therapist about.

Him: Well I'll see what I can do but he might need more information.

*And now I'm sitting in the parking lot at Ross because I'm afraid to be alone at home because all I want to do is take all of the pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment