Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Schedule mixup. Good day. Off meds.

There was a mixup in the schedule with my client today. Or better a mixup in communication. I thought I was supposed to be there at 9am and arrived on time but I was not scheduled to be there until 9pm. Oh well. I left and spent the day with myself. I started to go to a movie but then reminded myself that I didn't want to spend any money today. Mostly I didn't want to break a hundred dollar bill because once I do that it seems to just disappear. I also had a few dollars to eat with so I took myself to a cheap lunch and ate in the car where I wanted to be.

I had a good day. I am having a good day. It's 4:38pm so I still have some hours to go. This is exactly what I needed today. To sit by myself. To scroll up and down my social media pages. To think. To pray. To love my own company. There were plenty of places I could have gone but nowhere I would have felt alone. I needed and wanted that feeling. That time to sit. About an hour ago it was raining and I loved every drop. The smell of the rain hitting the dry ground. My windshield covered with drops. The songs on the radio. All of it.

I'm still off my meds and I know how easily I am triggered and personal time like this is so important. I've been in the same spot for most of the day so I'm going to take off and find a new place to be in before I go in to work. Hope you're having a great day.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment