Saturday, May 18, 2019

Work. Feature. Bad knee.

I'm with a client right now in Inglewood. When I leave here I'm heading to L.A. for a show I'm in where I am the feature. For some reason I thought this show was next week. I've been getting my days mixed up lately. Mostly because I haven't been writing things down and trusting myself to just remember. Not a good idea.

Anyway, I'm still off of my meds. It's been a few weeks, maybe more. I feel good. I'm being very careful with myself. Walking and trying to avoid stress when I can. I've also been taking spa days when I can. I usually just shower, hot tub, sauna and get in the sleeping rooms where I have the absolute best rest ever. Also I write there. If I can do it I will stay off of the meds. I hope I make it. If I can't and need the pills I'll go back on them.

My knee though. My knee has been giving me a lot of trouble. I don't know what it is. It bothers me to walk and stand on it. Stairs are the worst. Even going up my porch which only has three steps bothers me. I trust it will get better though.

I hope you all rest well and I'll connect soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment