Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Work. Releasing books. Richard Brooks.

Hey all! I'm back at work. I thought I was getting off tomorrow but it looks like I won't be leaving until Thursday. That's cool. I finally saw Uraeus today. I haven't seen him in days. We had a good time. Not much time because I had to get back to work.

I said I was going to write some poetry today but I didn't. I didn't even try. Maybe tomorrow.

I got rid of some of my books today. Gave them to Dietra. She will love them. I think I told you that the house that Uraeus and I are renting has been sold. Yep. We have to be out by the 5th so we are packing and cleaning and donating these days. Truthfully, the house was an incredible blessing. Also I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I'll keep you posted.

Anyway, right now I'm watching that good good old school Law & Order marathon. Yep. The ones with Richard Brooks with his black and fine self.

Oh yeah, I was going to have a party to celebrate the 10th anniversary of my blog. Heyyyy! But I can't think of what to do. I'll be celebrating my 50th birthday at The World Stage in September. I'll have the whole night so I think I'll use that time to big up the blog. More details later.

Well, it was a good day again today and I am super stoked about all these good days in a row. I really can't express how happy I am about it. I'm going to try to get some rest now. My client is sleeping so I should too. He will probably be up about 3 and I'll need to get up with him.
I hope you all have a good night and some sweet sweet dreams.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment