Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Work. Beautiful day. Law & Order.

Peace family. I'm back at work and feel energized. I had a beautiful day today. I spent the day with my mother and it was wonderful. I rested in her bed while she worked on her puzzle at a table at the foot of the bed. We watched MSNBC, her favorite channel, while we talked about politics and who we plan to vote for. Both of us are only kinda sure of the candidate we want but we're both sure it's not the one in office now. I love days like this with my mother. I think mother / daughter relationships are complicated at times but I also think it's up to the mother and daughter to create moments beyond the complications. We do that and I am thankful.

Speaking of things I am thankful for, my client has eaten, been changed and is resting right now. Old folks and babies have the most peaceful expressions when they rest.

Also, there is a Law & Order SVU marathon on and I'm loving that. Gonna get ready for bed while he's sleeping. Gonna put these feet up and watch Ice T, my favorite character on the show, do his thing.

Have a good night and remember to love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment