Saturday, May 18, 2019

Tubular pregnancy. Mother. Now.

I remember when I was a young. I don't remember how old I was. Maybe eleven or twelve and my sister was four years younger. My mother had a tubular pregnancy and had to be rushed to the hospital. I was in a room with her and she was talking to me. I don't recall the whole conversation but at the end she told me to take care of my sister. I didn't know what was going on. I kept thinking that she was going to die. To save my mother's life they did abort the baby. If that happens to women today though, the might just die because of new anti abortion laws. Even if a woman has a miscarriage she might have to face jail. I thought being while black was scary. Being while woman in her childbearing years is also frightening. This is a mixed up world we live in. These are awful times. This is a war. This is hatred. This is criminal. This is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment