Monday, May 27, 2019

Work. Pizza. Criminal Minds.

I'm back at work. Got in at 9pm and it's about 9:23 now. I just ordered a pizza because I want one. Do I need it? Nope. But I'll enjoy a couple of slices.

I didn't do much today. I spent it alone again. Mostly I just went to my writing park and then spent a little time in Leimert Park. I didn't get out of the car though. I sat in the parking lot and lisstened to the outdoor program they were having. It was a pretty easy day. Now I'm back at work.

I've been posting here, Facebook and Instagram but I haven't written any poems. I haven't even been focused on any. Maybe tomorrow.

Aww man! My client is sleeping now so it's going to be a challenge changing him and getting him into bed. I'll manage though. Gonna watch Criminal Minds now. I don't like watching shows like the while he's awake in the room with me. People respond differently to stuff like that. I could watch it all night but I don't want him having crazy dreams.

I hope you are well.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment