Friday, May 31, 2019

Mother's biopsy. Pomona. Happy.

I'm really thankful for today. The biopsy they did on my mother went smooth. She's home and resting now. She looked really tired when I went in the hospital room after it was over. I'm so glad that I was able to drive her home. As I watched her in her hospital bed, I noticed how beautiful she looked. Her skin, eyes, everything.

I'm back in Pomona. I'm going to get some more packing done. I'm debating on whether or not I'm sleeping here tonight or if I'm going to go back down to L.A. I might just go to the spa. I have to be at work tomorrow down there anyway. I'll see how I feel later.

I'm happy today. I don't know why. Not that I need a reason. I am though. Well, let me get started putting these clothes in bags.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment