Friday, December 14, 2018

Deon

Friday, December 14, 2018 20:49pm. Los Angeles. Michelle's.

Had dinner and drinks with a friend tonight. I have known him about seven years but this was the first time we had one on one time. I enjoyed myself. Our original plans were to go to the movies but I arrived late, which is not like me by the way. So we settled on food then drinks at another spot after.

I had a good day today. I finally have my meds and I took my sleeping pill so I woke up late. It was a good day to wake up late too. It was nice and gray and looked like it wanted to rain but it didn't.y kind of weather. Also, Michelle's wonderful sister sent us all books and cards and chocolate. How sweet is that?! The book she sent me is a collection of poetry called FASTER THAN LIGHT by an African American woman named Marilyn Nelson. I'm looking forward to exploring the book.

Well enough about my day. I'm going to take my meds and get some rest.

Oh, special note. My cousin, Deon was travlling from Austin, Texas to Portland, Oregon and he made it safely. I'm glad about that. That's a long drive. Prayers answered.

Be great.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment