Sunday, December 2, 2018

Bed. Michelle's. Pills.

Sunday, December 2, 2018 12:55pm. Los Angeles. Michelle's.

I'm still lying around in bed. I didn't sleep much last night. I'll get up soon. The morning started off sweet. I got a call from Curtis, my friend who owns the Airbnb where Uraeus and I stayed last month. We agreed that I could pay him on the 2nd of the month for our stay. Today is the 2nd. I sent him a text last night saying that I would be there early this morning so I could see him and Karen together. In his text to me this morning he said that he was gifting us the stay and we didn't have to pay anything! That's so wonderful! What a blessing. That started my morning off great. So we can save that money and have it go towards the new place. We are saving very well.

I'm not sleeping well. I really need my pills. I can get to sleep pretty early but then I wake up and can't get back to sleep. I have to play letter and number games in my head or my thoughts go into this murky and dark place. I also do a lot of praying and counting. Last night when I counted to 1,500 I finally got the message that counting wasn't going to put me to sleep I made up other games. Eventually I fell asleep but it was still on again off again. I hope tonight will be better.

I think I'm going to be in for the day. I don't have anywhere I need to be today. I'm going to stay in and create. Create what I don't know. We'll see. Well I'm up now. Going to find something to eat and get this slow start to my day going.

Until later.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment