Monday, December 24, 2018

Lifetime. Food. Rambling.

Monday, December 24, 2018 8:45pm. Long Beach. Sister's.

Thank God for Lifetime movies. My mother didn't go to work today so she stayed home and we watched movies together. Uraeus and I went out for a minute and he ordered some gifts for the family. They won't be here until next month but it's what he wanted to do. I love him so much.

I didn't get any poems done but I still intend to. I've been working on one for my mother in my head for some time but nothing in print. It will come.

Tomorrow is Christmas. I think about my father this time of year. His birthday is the 28th of this month. He died about ten years ago. I miss him a lot but I'm glad he is in a better place. Everyone says that. A better place. But he's not drinking or lonely. He's not ill or plaged with dreams.

This is a good movie I'm watching now. About a girl who was kidnapped and held underground. It's called Girl in a Bunker. It's sad though because it happens every day. People going missing. When I see posts I say a prayer for them. But this is a movie and it's almost over and she will be found safe.

Food and I had a call tonight with Adenike and Peter about being the guests for the next Red Stories in January. I'm glad they agreed.

I'm rambling now. Gonna log off. I hope you're well.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment