Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Work. Good day. Booked.

Wednesday, December 12, 2018 6:13pm. Los Angeles.

I'm at my client's home right now. My favorite client. She's doing well. She has dementia but we still manage to have some pretty cool conversations, as long as I let her pick the topic. She remembers some stories from her childhood and I enjoy listening to them. I'll be here until 11:00 tonight so there will be more stories.

Overall I had a pretty good day today. My shift here will go fast. It usually does. Thankfully I go to pick up my meds tomorrow. My doctor wouldn't call my refill so I have to go see the people you see when you miss an appointment. Whatever, my other doctor would have called it in for me. It's cool though. Not expecting ANYTHING extra from him.

I got booked for a reading today. It's not until the 20th of next month but I was glad to get the call. I really like the producer. The money is not great but I can sell books. It's on the same day as Red Stories. It's ok though because the reading is in the morning at 11:30 and Red Stories is that night. That's also the same day as my nephew's 21st birthday. Lot going on.

OK, let me tend to my client.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment