Monday, December 10, 2018

Michelle's. Sweater weather. Move.

Monday, December 10, 2018 1:40pm. Los Angeles. Michelle's.

It's a beautiful day. A bit overcast but just how I like it and I can see the snow on the mountains. That good good sweater weather. I got some great news on a place for Uraeus and me to move into. It will be ready on the first. We like that. We are still standing and we still know, no matter the circumstances, we are very blessed. Speaking of blessings, I have my class tonight with CLI and tonight is payday. Yep, more into the savings pot. God is faithful. Well I'm parked in a one hour spot so I'll be leaving very early for class. I'm going to go somewhere I can get some writing in. I haven't written a poem or story in a while. Tonight seems like a good night for it. If I get anywhere on it I'll post it. If not I'll keep working on it until it looks like something I'm proud of.

I hope everyone is having a good day.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment