Saturday, December 15, 2018

Penelope. Christmas party. Uraeus.

Saturday, December 15, 2018 11:17pm. Los Angeles. Michelle's.

Uraeus and I are just getting in from Penelope's Christmas party. There were some people from CLI there. It was great to see Charlie and Aubry and a bunch of other folks. I'm so glad Uraeus went with me. They recognized him from photos I post on Facebook and Instagram. Especially good to see Penelope and Charles tonight. Their mother recently passed away so this is their first Christmas without her.

I saw Angela tonight also. I'm sending prayers for her brother who is bipolar and is unmedicated out in the streets. If you are a praying person please send out a prayer for Mark. He could be any of us.

Well I'm going to take my meds and go to bed. I give thanks for all of my blessings, the ones I know about and the ones I don't. I give thanks for Uraeus. For my friends and family. For food and shelter. For Michelle. For peace and ease in my head. I am thankful for sanity. Thankful that with everything going on I am not going through a depressive episode. I'm thankful for so much.

Gonna say good night now.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment