Monday, December 17, 2018

Sitting. Class. Scream.

Monday, December 17, 2018 5:00pm. Los Angeles. USC.

Sitting on the car waiting for class to begin. I had a quick errand to run before class which is why I'm here early. Michelle's sister sent us (Michelle, Uraeus and me) books, cards and chocolate. I had a moment to look over some of the poetry in my book. I love it so far. I'm looking forward to being in a space to read again. Not so much a physical space because I do have that but more a place mentally where I can focus. It's coming soon though.

As I'm sitting in the car a woman walked by me pushing a stroller with a young child inside. Suddenly she started screaming "Sit the fuck down and pay attention!" Seriously? That's how we talking to babies now?

Tomorrow Uraeus and I will be with my mom. My sister and family are going out of town and my mom doesn't like to be there alone. Maybe we will see a movie while we're there. She and I want to see Green Book. Uraeus doesn't. I don't know what's on his radar to see. Maybe Aquaman. All of us want to see Aquaman.

Well I'm going to peruse this ook some more then head off to class.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment