Monday, December 3, 2018

CLI. Charlene. Thankful.

Monday, December 3, 2018 10:26pm. Los Angeles. Michelle's.

Just getting in. Tonight was CLI night and after I went down to Long Beach to pick up some mail from my sister's house. I had a pretty good day. I woke up early and saw the beautiful clouds. I got out around 10 to run some errands. Left again headed for class. Penelope couldn't make it tonight so I lead the class. It went well.

I think the best part of my day was talking to my friend Charlene. She encouraged me so much. We talked about being grateful even during the losses. Loss of homes, cars, purses. Still being thankful. And I am. I recognize that I have a lot to be thankful for.

Before I forget, Uraeus made pancakes last night out of eggs and bananas only. They were so good. Michelle made potato pancakes and they were good too. It was my first time trying those also. I was full and pleased. I want to go into more about last night but I fear messing it up. We were celebrating the first day of Hanukkah. Michelle lit the candles and told us some of the story of Hanukkah. I enjoyed lessons and food.

Right now I'm tired. I have to get up early tomorrow so I'm going to try to get some sleep. I haven't been sleeping like I'm used to. Hopefully I'll talk to the doctor tomorrow about my pills. It's going on too many days without them.

Night all.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment