Sunday, December 23, 2018

Deja. Uraeus. Me.

Sunday, December 23, 2018 5:41pm. Long Beach. Sister's.

My sister and her family are back from Arizona. Deja and her team won the tournament. Right now Uraeus and I are in my mother's room. My mother is at work. She'll be back around midnight. I'm cleaning my mother's room for Christmas. Those are the kinds of presents I'm giving this year. I'm not much of a Christmas gifter anyway.

These are my favorite moments, when my family is together watching TV, on our phones, doing laundry, doing whatever, just being together.

I'm thinking of writing poems for my family this year. I've never done that. I don't know how much they will appreciate it but I want to do it. Also thinking of writing a whole lot more next year. Maybe a poem a day. I don't think I'll post them on Facebook like I did last time. Just something I do quietly and post them here on this blog.

I feel good today. I'm so happy about that. I'm not crying. I'm not sad. I don't feel depressed or anxious. I feel regular. That a thing? Regular?

Gonna get back to cleaning my mother's room and watching this movie on Lifetime. It's Lifetime so you know the one. Girl is in foreign country. Girl gets taken. Girl is getting prepared to be sold in auction. Girl has super badass mom who rescues girl. Only girl hasn't been rescued yet because it's not time for movie to end. But it's coming.

Y'all be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment