Saturday, December 1, 2018

In. Nyesha. 50.

Saturday, December 1, 2018 5:16pm. Los Angeles. Michelle's.

I think I'm in for the night. I just rode out to Long Beach to pick something up Uraeus forgot at my sister's house then went to the bank to deposit some money then stopped at the store for some light grocery shopping then back to LA. I'm good. It's dark now and I don't feel like going anywhere. Nyesha is having her 50th birthday party downtown and if I were to leave it would be for that but she is featured at The Stage on Wednesday and I think I'm just going to catch her there.

I really need my sleeping pills. I was able to sleep as soon as I got in bed last night but woke up around 3 which is usual when I don't have my pills. I couldn't go back to sleep after that. Maybe that's why I'm sleepy now. I'm going to call my case worker on Monday and ask him to ask my doctor to call in my meds since the doctor isn't responding to me. Why do I have to do all this? Why can't he just call in my fucking meds? Anyway...

It's early, only 5:25 but I need a nap because I'm fighting off a fog. A fog like depression. A fog like worry. A fog like sadness and I just can't deal with it today. Not right now. So I'm going to nap it away. I hope.

I hope you're well.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment