Sunday, December 16, 2018

Lazy. Michelle's. Prayers.

Sunday, December 16, 2018 8:40pm. Los Angeles. Michelle's.

Today was a lazy day for me. I was in bed mist of the day. And by most of the day I mean MOST of the day. I'm all caught up on any rest I might have been missing. The only work I got done was reaching out to the feature (hopefully) for Red Stories in January.

Thankfully I got a call that next week Uraues and I can check out the place we are planning to rent in January. That was good news. The other good thing that happened was that Michelle made the best banana nut muffins. So good.

Well tomorrow's another day and it's back to work. I'm glad I had today. Oh, I read that Cyntonia Brown has a clemency hearing coming up. Please send your prayers up with me. She had already been in jail for 13 years. And 13 years too long if you ask me.

I hope you got some good rest today also on this lovely Sunday.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment