Monday, November 12, 2018

Long Beach. Bakersfield. Prayer request.

8:52pm. Long Beach. Sister's house.

It's been a long weekend. My mom's birthday party on Sunday went well. Then Red Stories that night went really well. I'm happy about both of those things. Michelle surprised me by being there then V surprised me. It was a great crowd. Big Arch was a great feature.

Today my mom and my aunt Bobbie, my uncle Therman and I went to Bakersfield to see the model of the house my mom is going to buy next year. It was my first time seeing it, I loved it.

But back to this year and what's going on right now, Uraeus and I are still hotel hopping. A friend of mine owns an Airbnb and we plan to be there next week but I still have to come up with some more money.  This life is getting tiring but we are surviving.

Tonight we will be at my sister's house because I have to pick up my aunt from her friend's house in Long Beach. I'm taking her to San Diego after I get off work tomorrow night.

I request your prayers. Coming up with hotel money week to week is draining and managing to stay sane and not fall into a depressive episode is miracle. I thank God so much though. Every night we eat. Every night we have shelter. We have each other. We have the love of family and friends. I believe with all my heart that this phase will pass soon. God is faithful.

I have to be up early so I'm going to get some sleep.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment