Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Oil change. Breathing. Therman.

Tuesday, November 27, 2018 12:05pm. Carson.

I'm sitting in the waiting area at the car dealership waiting to get my oil changed (they will also wash the car for free...hey). I'm trying not to let my mind get too far ahead of me, which is what is happening. I can't just be in this week I gotta be all stressed out about next month. I can't handle next month right now. I'm working on it though. Focusing on staying in the moment helps. Focusing on breathing helps. I'll be alright. I keep telling myself that.

My Uncle Therman is here now for the funeral tomorrow. The dealership where I am is not far from where he is so I'm going to go see him when I leave here.

I hope you're having a good day.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment