Friday, November 9, 2018

Move. Hollywood. Plan.

It's been a while since my last entry. When I left off we were moving. We moved. We stayed with my friend Dietra and her son for about a week. Well Uraeus was there for a week I went to Ohio to perform at the installation service of Valerie Bridgeman. It was lovely. I came back and Uraeus and I left the next day for a hotel. We stayed at a place in Hollywood. A nice place thankfully. I had to work every day but I enjoyed the time I was there. I'm being quick here because I lost the power cord to my computer so I am borrowing my mom's right now. We are in Long Beach. After we left Hollywood we went to a place in L.A. near USC. That was a nice place too. God is faithful. Today we are going back to the place in Hollywood until Sunday. My mother's birthday party is Sunday and so is Red Stories. The plan is still to get Uraeus a room for rent by the end of the month. God willing, that will happen. Until then, keep us in your prayers.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment